If the AccuTrans 3D Help File Does NOT
- If an error message appears in the right
pane of the help window, the Windows Firewall has blocked
the help file from working properly
- To fix the problem open Windows Explorer. The
AccuTrans 3D help file is called at3d.chm and is a Compiled
HTML Help file.
- 1. Right click on the file name to open a menu list.
- 2. Left click on the "Properties" menu item.
- In the File Properties dialog box
- 1. Left click on the "Unblock" button.
- 2. Left click on the "Apply" button.
- 3. Left click on the "OK"
button and the help file will now run properly.
- Note: The above error message will
be displayed when a CHM file is accessed from a network
drive. The solution is to move the CHM file to
a local drive on the computer.